Beautiful location, world-class teaching staff and a unique approach to learning makes up Gloucestershire International School. If you'd like to join our friendly team please view our links to current vacancies below.
As a forward-looking and innovative secondary school we are seeking to appoint a highly skilled Teacher of English to join our friendly and successful team from January 2020. We are a dedicated team of professionals who work hard to support pupils in reaching their potential no matter what their starting point.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher. The successful candidate will:
- ideally have QTS status.
- be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with the desire to inspire and motivate students to achieve and succeed in English.
- have the ability to teach across the full age (11-16) and ability range.
- ideally have experience of teaching the Middle Years Programme of the IB (International Baccalaureate).
- be willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
- possess a tenacious ambition for their students, seeking to give them exciting and engaging opportunities for learning.
For more information on this role please take time to look at our website: www.wottonhouseschool.co.uk or contact Nathan Hutchings, Vice-Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wotton House International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful in obtaining this post you will be subject to a Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and health screening.